许多乐队是由喜欢演奏音乐的音乐家们组成的，其中Beyond是非常出名的一支（介词引导的定语从句）。然而，没有人确切地知道它最初是怎样形成的（come的词组）。要成为一个歌手或者音乐家，他应该有音乐方面的天赋（talent）。他们变得如此受欢迎以至于除了演出外，乐队的成员们还在电影中扮演角色（so ... that; addition的词组）。如今，他们的歌曲依然在被传唱，感动并鼓舞着我们。（被动语态）。
1. Some endangered animals are ________? （处于消亡的危险当中）
2. The boss felt excited as one of his employees ________ a new idea for increasing sales. （想出；提出）
3. Hearing the joke, he ________.（突然大笑起来）
4. Language teachers ________ widely.（认为广泛阅读很重要；十分重视广泛阅读）
5. Will you feel nervous and frightened when you arrive at a place that you ________? （不熟悉的）
6. The newspaper attacked him ________.（毫无怜悯地）
7. At the party, the flower girl ________ a Greek princess successfully.（把自己冒充成）
8. ________, what she argues is true.（在一定程度上）
9. Much of the violence ________ drugs and gang warfare.（与……有关系）
10. When someone hurts you ________, accept the fact that they don’t care about you.（一次又一次）
71. The first ____________ (场景) of the opening ceremony is excellent.
72. The boy shows great ______________ ( 好奇心) about animals.
73. I must a____________ to you for not being able to meet you.
74. Bread and chocolate can offer you some e____________ when you are tired or hungry.
75. In some countries, people eat too much fat and sugar. They should eat a b____________ diet to keep healthy.
76．The man __________ ____________ (衣衫褴褛) may be a beggar.
77．These shoes are comfortable _____________ ________（而不是）pretty.
78．They didn’t fight but stood there ，_____________（怒视） at each other.
1. Nobody can go out of school on workday without the teachers’ ______(许可).
2. It is so wet there that the trees are extremely tall, some ____________ (量起来) over 90 meters.
3. He accepted the job without__________. (犹豫)
4.The hostess had the_____________(请柬) delivered a week before the party.
5. Read the __________(说明书) on the medicine thoroughly.
6. He thought his marketing plan was perfect, but _____________(正相反), it was not and it failed.
_______________ scientific farming methods, they have been able to use less farmland to produce more.
8.________________(令我满意的是)， I have passed the examination.
9. The workers in the factory are paid _______________. 这个工厂的工人按小时计酬。
10. The manager was delighted to see so many new products _________ (develop) after great effort.
75. 据真实故事改编的电影“深海浩劫”（Deepwater Horizon), 以其逼真的特效，吸引了许多观众。（which）
75. 志愿者活动不仅能使青少年学到如何帮助残疾人，还可以提高他们与陌生人合作的意识。（Not only...）
middle school, my sister Wang Wei and I a great bike trip.
After that, the Amber Room .
The many organized teams were trapped and .
We giving up smoking, but he just .
, she gave me for my birthday.
61. I often see the film star on TV, but never see him ________ __________ __________ (本人)
62. Snow ________ _________(已融化), the whole village is brimful of happy children.
63. _________ _________ ________ _________(用完) all his savings. He had to apply for a job.
64. The reason ______ _______ _________ ________(迟到)was ________ he missed the first bus.
65. If you ________ _________ your currency __________(兑换成)dollars, you wouldn’t have had so much trouble.
The high-rise ________________________ other buildings in this area.
Human beings should _______________________________ nature.
The witness said when the accident occurred, Justin was _____________________________.
Our school is beautiful, which___________________________________ green trees and flowers.
_______________________ to speak, please keep quiet.
His behavior left the teacher ________________________________.
His shirt is a ______________________________ his trousers.
The street ________________________________ the beach.
If you want to book a ticket, you’d better pay __________________________________.
We’ll live with the local people, and eat and drink _____________________________________.
this meeting famous on cancer from home abroad.
He believes that these creatures a common ancestor that lived in Asia some 300,000 years ago.
In his opinion ,this animal its way other parts of the world, and continues to even today.
It is that a boy called Harry Potter was by some aliens.
We’ll live with the local people in their villages,and drink they .cow’s blood.
66. I caught sight of a _______（熟悉的） face in the crowd.
67. The global warming will ______ （影响）all the people in the world.
68. _______(无论如何), I must finish my homework before going to bed.
69. I picked up a few good _______（便宜货）in the sale.
70. Kate is not an ____（运动员）and has never competed in any sports at all..
71. Because of human activities, many animals are d_____ out.
72. Real friendship is more v_______ than money.
73. D______ to his research work, he has little time with his family.
74. Many people were t______ under the ruins when the landslide(山体滑坡) happened in Shenzhen.
75. If we smile at life, life will smile at us in r________.
75. The police (控告偷窃).
76. What he said to me. 他说的话对我没有影响。
77. that came to help you when you are in troubled?
78. He was found dangerous drugs. 他被发现藏有毒品。
79. is it that I can’t work it out.
80. If I my raincoat with me this morning, I wet now.
I think they ____________ ____________.
Yao Ming used to ____________ ____________ the Rockets.
The teacher’s advice is well ____________ ____________.
It is reported that 890 ____________ took part in the ____________ (compete) organized by our school.
You will not be ____________ ____________ the theater after the performance has started.
71. These baskets __________ （有不同的形状和尺寸）. (come)
72. Health __________（依赖于）good food, fresh air and enough sleep. (depend)
73. The injured girl __________ （正在做手术）in the hospital. (operate)
74. The soup __________ （要趁热端上）otherwise it doesn’t taste good. (serve)
75. We __________ （会采取行动） as soon as we know the results. (take)
86. He made a big mistake, and ______ ________ _________, he lost his job.
87. It won’t _______ ________ _________ such things happen again.
88. Will you be _______ ________ ________ the company when I am away?
89. She couldn’t work out the problem, ________ ________ ________.
90. In this secret code, each number _________ ________ a letter of the alphabet.
58. It is not polite to interrupt a speaker with __________(频繁的) questions.
59. He gave the children some chocolate to r________ them for behaving well.
60. If you don’t speak English, you will be at a big ________(不利条件) when you try to get a job.
61. He couldn’t help b_______ into tears when he saw his mother again.
62. Bill Gates is a g________ person, who has given millions of dollars to help many poor children.
63. The broken ship s_______ to the bottom of the sea.
64. There is a ________ (定期的) bus service to the airport.
65. Many people expect that credit cards will eventually r_______ paper money.
66. About the idea that the president came up with at the meeting, _________(个人地) speaking, I
agree with it.
67. It is just her childhood experiences that affect her ________ (性格) and later life.
If we ________ _________ _________ ________ our money , we would have lent you some .
Haiku is a Japanese form of poetry that ______ _____ ______ _______ 17 syllables.
Without doubt, _______ ________ human activities that has caused global warming.
Every time you ___________ __________ smoking a cigarette ,remind yourself that you are a non-smoker.
________ _____ we start reducing the amount of carbon dioxide ,the climate is going to ________ _______ warming for decades.
71.Cinquain is easy to write and can give a clear picture and create a special feeling using the __________________（最小值）of words.
72. If you do the same thing over and over again ,you begin to do it _________（自动地）
73.Your chances of ___________（幸存） are very small if you develop AIDS.
74. With so many different forms of poetry to choose from ,students may ___________
(最后）want to write poems of their own.
75. The greenhouse effect causes the ______________（平均的）temperature of the earth’s
surface a rise.
76.Her husband was ______________ (禁止）from driving for one year .
77.Adults tend to become ________(上瘾的)to playing with cellphones,let alone teenagers.
78.Children should be taught not to ____________（取笑） the disabled at a very early age.
79.List poems have a ________________ (灵活的） line length and repeated phrases.
80.The company has set up a number of ______________(分部）all over the world .