Mary and Peter were having a picnic with some friends near a river when Mary shouted, “Look! That's a spaceship up there and it's going to land here.”
Frightened by the strange spaceship, _ 61 of the young people got into their cars and drove away as quickly as possible. Peter loved Mary and always stayed close to her. They, more __62 than frightened, watched the spaceship land and saw a door open. When nobody came out, they went to look __63 it. In the center of the floor, there was a pile of food. Peter followed Mary into the spaceship and did not __64 the door close behind him. The temperature fell rapidly and two young people lost their __65 .
When they came to, they were __66 to see that they were back by the river again. The spaceship had gone. __67 car was nearby.
“What happened?” asked Mary.
Peter scratched his head, saying slowly, “Don't ask me. Perhaps we had a __68 . Come on.It's time to go home.”
After driving about fifty meters, they found their way blocked by a thick wall made of something like __69 . On the other side of the wall, a few strange beings stopped to look through it and read a notice which, translated into English, said: “New arrivals at the zoo: a pair of __70 inhabitants in their natural surroundings with their house on wheels.”
61. A. both B. all C. several D. most
62. A. tired B. curious C. confused D. astonished
63. A. at B. for C. into D. around
64. A. hear B. watch C. let D. make
65. A. way B. weight C. speech D. consciousness
66. A. pleased B. disturbed C. surprised D. disappointed
67. A. A B. Another C. Their D. No
68. A. game B. dream C. mistake D. problem
69. A. glass B. stone C. wood D. steel
70. A. city B. space C. land D. Earth
61---70 DBCAD CCDAD
62.Mary 和Peter没有逃离现场的原因是他们对突然降落的宇宙飞船感到好奇。more curious than frighted“更多地是好奇而不是害怕”；A表“劳累的”；C表“混乱的；D表“大吃一惊”，答案为B。
63.从短文的意思可以看出，他们看着飞船。look at表示“看一眼”；look into才表示“好奇地盯着看”，答案为C。
65.从下文中came to(苏醒)可知，他们当时由于温度迅速下降昏了过去。“lose one's consciousness”表示“失去意识/昏倒”。A项表示“迷路”；B项表示“减肥”；C项表示“说不出”。答案为D。